Monday, May 04, 2009

They just keep pulling me back in...

I have tried to avoid this, but the demand is irresistable.

For those who cannot figure it out for themselves, here it is.

I was right.

The JASPer is indeed a self absorbed JASPer.

Someone who would spend 20 billion of today's dollars to "potentially" save up to 19 billion over the next 20 years.

Someone who has trouble with simple math.

Someone who can lie through his teeth.

Someone who loudly and publically eschews violence, yet mark these words, will initiate savagery that might even wake us up.

2 Comments:

Blogger bendone said...

I still can't figure it out.

1:58 PM  
Blogger rabidrunner said...

Journal of Applied Social Psychology? Juvenile Alternative Services Program. Junk All Seriously Proud? JavA Server Pages? I give up...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home