Tuesday, February 01, 2005

It is time

Social Security is a pyramid scheme.

It is time to change this. Any money taken by government is gone. There is no lockbox. There is no trust fund. Congress has spent it all.

I find it extremely offensive that some bureaucratic moron in DC thinks I am too stupid to prepare for my own retirement.

They are currently debating whether I should be allowed to invest a portion of MY money in certain investments THEY approve. These idiots need to drink their own Kool-Aid.

How long are we going to put up with this nonsense?

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

Well, I don't know what Bush is up to, but rest assured the Repubs are going to find some golden language (they of the golden tongues) to sell it with. And everyone will buy.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home